ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Is findyPet tracker dustproof and waterproof?
Does the tracker support an external antenna?
Is it difficult to turn the device ON?
Can I turn the device OFF?
What happens if I sell my tracker?
How can I contact with findy team?
Do I need a smartphone to use the tracker?
Can I restart the tracker?
ABOUT THE APP
Select it and click on the "Install” button.
The registration is qiuck, easy and free in just two steps. Download and install the Findy app. Open the application and select “Register” from the bottom of the screen. In the first step enter your name, surname and Email, then press the large orange button labeled “NEXT”. In the second step enter a password, at least six characters long and repeat it at the bottom line. Lastly you need to agree with the Terms and conditions and press the orange “REGISTER” button. ALL DONE!
To edit your personal info, just open the App, click on the orange lines in the upepr left corner of the screen and select “PROFILE” from the menu that appears. Make desired changes and save them with the orange “SAVE” button.
Will the shared device have the same settings as mine?
To share a device open Findy mobile or WEB app, select the device you want to share and choose "Settings". Select “SHARE”, option from the new screen, then choose “NEW SHARE”. Enter the Email address with which the user you want to share with has been used for his registration. It is required the other user also to have a registration in the application.
How can I stop sharing a device?
To stop sharing a device open Findy mobile or WEB application, choose the shared device, select “Settings”. Select “SHARE” option, then choose the name of the shared tracker and select “UNSHARE”. ALL DONE!
To transfer your device to another person, open Findy mobile or WEB application, choose the device you want to transfer and select “
To remove one of your devices open Findy mobile or WEB application, choose the device you want to remove and select “Settings”. Select “REMOVE” and confirm with “YES” button. After successfully remove the device will disappear from your registration and can be added again by scanning the QR code from the brochure inside the box.
To change a device settings, open Findy mobile or WEB application, chose the device you want to make changes to and select “Settings”. Click on the picture to choose from the available ones and confirm your choice and select “OK”. You can change the device name or choose “NOTIFICATIONS” to turn on/off notifications. To save the changes, tap the chekbox in the right corner of the screen.
- Restart your phone (devise) and try again.
- If the problem persists, delete tha App, restart the phone and install again Findy App.
- Go to Findy WEB App, at www.findy.eu/app and see if the problem exists.
- If the problem persists contact us.
CONNECTIVITY AND COVERAGE
- If you don't have a connection with the device, first make sure that you and the tracker are in an area with available mobile internet. You may have full range, but if no mobile internet is available, you won't have a connection with the tracker.
- If you and the tracker are in a building or underground, go outside with the device and search for it again.
- If that doesn't help, make sure the device is turned ON and working by looking through the USB port and wait to see is there flashing blue light. When the device is in standby mode, there has to be a blue light, blinking once every 3-4 seconds. In absent of a blue flashing light, activate the device again by sticking a magnet to the tracker for 5 seconds, under the FindyPet label and wait 90 seconds before you search for it again.
- If you still don't have a connection with the device, contact us.
BATTERY AND CHARGING
What is the battery capacity?
- findyPet has an 850 mAh Li-Ion battery.
- findyOne has an 850 mAh Li-Ion battery.
- findyRide has an 850 mAh Li-Ion battery.
- findyBike has a 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery.
- findyCar has a 5600 mAh Li-Ion battery.
- findyPet, findyOne and findyRide last up to 20 days in Standby mode or 7 to 10 days normal use of 4-5 searches per day
- findyBike lasts up to 3 months in Standby mode or up to 30 days of normal use of 4-5 searches per day
- findyCar lasts up to 6 months in Standby mode or up to 45 days of normal use of 4-5 searches per day
- findyPet, findyOne and findyRide are charged in about 2 hours and 30 minutes with a charger of at least 1 amp.
- findyBike is charged for about 6 hours with a charger of at least 1 amp.
- findyCar is charged for about 12 hours with a charger of at least 1 amp.
With weaker charger or via USB from a laptop it will take longer.
ORDER AND DELIVERY
From the new page, check if everything you selected is available. If you have a discount or promo code, enter it from the “USE COUPON CODE” menu and press the “PAYMENT” button.
From the new screen, highlight "PAY AS A GUEST" and press the "CONTINUE" button or if you have a registration, press the "ENTER" button and then "CONTINUE".
Step 1 - enter your details and delivery address and click "CONTINUE". This is the time to indicate if you want an invoice and to enter the company details.
Step 2 - choose a delivery method - free of charge to an ECONT office in Bulgaria or paid via DHL for another country and press "CONTINUE".
Step 3 – choose a payment method, by card or cash (pay upon delivery for Bulgaria), add a comment (on which days and at what time you will be at the address), leave a phone number to contact you, check "I agree with the general conditions" and press "CONTINUE"“.
Step 4 – check for the last time whether everything is accurate and finalize your order by pressing the "CONFIRM THE ORDER" button.
Ready! You will receive an Email with the number of your order.
REGISTRATION ON THE SITE
- Step 1 - click on the icon with a man in the upper right corner of the screen, next to the shopping cart and select the option "Registration", from the drop-down menu.
- Step 2 - from the new window enter your data, fill in a password and repeat it, agree to the terms and conditions and click "CONTINUE". Ready!
How do I recover a forgotten password?
You can reset your password quickly and easily. Just open the Findy app and select the "Forgot password" option.
Then enter your registration Email and press the "CONTINUE" button. You will receive an email with a reset link in a few minutes. Click on the link and enter a new password.
SUBSCRIPTION AND PAYMENT
- for 3 months - 10 € with VAT
- for 6 months - 15 € with VAT
- for 12 months - 25 € with VAT
To check a device subscription deadline, log in to the Findy app and select the device, then tap the “Settings” icon in the upper right corner of the screen, and select “SUBSCRIPTION” from the menu below.
DIFFICULTIES WITH THE APPLICATION
- Active or Push/Pop notifications, such as: the device is found, the device falls asleep, the device is on / off.
- System notifications (Email notifications) - for low battery level, for shared device, for device transfer and for deleted device.
UNPACKING AND ACTIVATION
- findy devie
- USB cable (no power adapter)
- silicon case (findyPet only)
- 2 in 1 user manual and warranty brochure
- a built-in magnet in the wall of the package below the white dot
How do I activate the device?
It is specific for each findy device, so follow the activation instructions in the user manual.
The built-in magnet is located below the white dot, which is visible when lifting the lid of the box.